Bikram Yoga 30 Day Challenge starts anytime you are ready to take the Challenge!
Completing a 10,20, 30 or 60 Day challenge will improve your strength, your mental focus and willpower, and your flexibility. The challenges are designed to give students the maximum amount of changes and benefits in a small space of time.
- Twice a year, January and May, we hold ‘Group Challenges’. The power of the group does wonders for motivation!! You commit with the group to completing 30 full Bikram classes in 30 days.
- There is scope to miss a day – however to successfully complete the challenge you will need to complete a ‘double’ (two classes in one day) to make up for it during the period.
- You may practice any class on any day. Your decision is not “Should I?” … but …. ‘What time?”
Progress in your challenge will be shown on a board at the studio.
- The challenge is physically achievable to all – whether you are just starting out in yoga or have been practicing for a while. As long as you can make it to class, and do the postures to the best of your ability each day, then you can do it!
- You can start a 30 Day Challenge any time that works for you. We have the board up at the studio to keep track and chart your progress
As with any yoga practice, your challenge will be intensely personal and individual – only through the journey will you know what benefits await you. You will have the support of the teachers and other students at the studio to help you through it. Just some of the many benefits of a daily practice are:
- Weight loss/weight gain (whichever is relevant)
- Greatly improved muscle tone and strength
- Improved flexibility
- Greater energy levels and feelings of vitality
- An increased sense of well being and connectedness to the environment around them
- Improved digestion
- Less requirement for sleep and/or heavy foods
- A greater awareness of how factors such as sleep, diet and stress can impact on your physical body
One final word – at our studios we are great believers in a consistent and regular yoga practice. It’s like brushing your teeth – you brush your teeth every day because you know it’s good for your health and it makes you feel better. You never miss a day because you brushed yesterday!
Change your practice, change your life. Cost is the same as a monthly unlimited $165. Students who complete the challenge go in to win a goodie bag worth $150 and the Joseph Encinia and Yukari Mori workshop the 30th and 31st of January. Grab a friend, look at the schedule and come on in! We will be here to support you and teach you this amazing yoga.